Ended up having to replace the whole Heating & A/C unit

When our family started getting sick at home, I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Eventually I came to the conclusion that something in the house was making us sick.

I didn’t guess if I had to have the HVAC duct idea cleaned or what. So I ended up calling our sibling as well as he said that the people I was with and I could all stay over at his house until the people I was with and I figured things out. I ended up calling the Heating & A/C corporation to send one of their Heating & A/C professionals out. The Heating & A/C professional said the HVAC duct could be cleaned, however that wasn’t the big issue, then he used a carbon monoxide detector as well as came to find that there was carbon monoxide leaking from our Heating & A/C unit, upon further inspection, he discovered that there was a crack in the heat exchanger. He told myself and others this was a serious issue as well as it was a fantastic thing that I had the windows opened in our home for ventilation. I did that because fresh air was the only thing that made us believe better. I l earned that if I didn’t open the windows, the people I was with and I all could have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I can’t tell you how disappointing this made myself and others feel, knowing that I could have been the cause for our entire family dying, however at least I did the right thing as well as got them out of the house. I thought I could just have the heat exchanger replaced as well as everything would be fine, although I entirely had to replace the entire Heating & A/C component which was legitimately high-priced.
Air purification help