After I’ve been saving for numerous years to completely remodel my home from top to bottom, I wanted new vinyl flooring in every room as well as knocked down walls.
Doing this was so I could change the size of my kitchen, but I ran into a problem when I started to get the job done. See, I had asthma as a kid, and now it was acting up considerably when my lungs came into contact with the several chemical fumes, loads of plastic in addition to wood saw dust in the air, in addition to building materials. I thought my asthma had went away during my childhood but instead, this new remodeling project brought it back in full force! I considered staying in a hotel however realized abruptly how impractically luxurious that would be from the jump. Instead, I started looking at furnished holiday rentals, turn-key properties that you rent month to month instead of monthly. I found this attractive home in a nearby neighborhood in addition to abruptly signed the lease to transport over as soon as possible. But within a matter of days I was bothered by a chemical aroma coming from the air conditioner vents in the house. It increased each day from then on in addition to I spent somewhere close to two hours after work each day, learning about every possible explanation for the aroma. To my luck, I found a blog post about how air handlers can be contaminated. There’s been cases where elderly couples died in their sleep, all from accidentally leaving their cars running in their closed garages! That’s what I’m scared of. What really surprised me was when I discovered a shut storage cabinet full of oil-based paint directly underneath the air handler. No wonder the house smells like this!