I have just about had it with my children.
I don’t know about you, however I did not sign up for all of the terrors that would come with being a parent. I thought my partner and I would be able to manage a couple of youngsters together. I mean, there’s 1 of us for each child… And surely the two of us can outsmart the little boogers? Well, the two of us are particularly smarter than them… But that is not going to stop them from burning the home down when the two of us aren’t paying attention. You see, both of my youngsters have recently entered their difficult teenage years. This means the two of us are getting into a lot of battles recently as they try to express their need for freedom. Unfortunately, that freedom nearly cost us the home last week. My children both appreciate to use portable space gas furnaces in their kitchens at night because the two of us turn the central heating and cooling system down low to save on energy costs in the evening. As long as the two of us are going to be snuggled up in our sizzling beds, the two of us do not need as much central heating pumping through the house. My youngsters appreciate to have the portable space gas furnaces in their kitchens for some extra warmth. We have talked about the importance of keeping an eye on those portable gas furnaces since my day that the two of us gifted them to my children. Unfortunately, they have recently decided that sneaking out of the home is a larger priority than turning off their portable gas furnaces, however last week when both of them departed the home around 12 a.m. they managed to beginning a small fire after a blanket fell on top of the portable space heater. You can imagine our surprise when the two of us found an empty kitchen and a small flame.