I decided to install an a/c in our lake house after visiting our uncle, and the idea struck me on one visit to his place.
- His house regularly had the right indoor temperature and fresh, breathable air, however on asking him about how he manages to keep his house fresh and warm, he told me it is because of his a/c.
I became curious and asked him to guide me through an HVAC upgrade process to improve our home’s indoor environment. He obliged and linked me to his heating and A/C specialist. I talked to the heating and A/C professional and asked him to come over to our place for heating and A/C unit sizing. He came over one weekend and determined the right a/c for our home. He did everything by the book and installed a reliable heating and A/C system. I observed the difference in our indoor residing environment immediately after the upgrade. In certain, our son was seriously happy because he knew that his pollen irritations wouldn’t be a problem anymore! My fiance, too, was happy because she didn’t have to deal with molds and fungi that kept growing on our living room walls despite our best efforts to keep them away. But this didn’t last long before our son began to experience allergic reactions. I contacted our heating and A/C corporation for help, and he came to our rescue. He performed an heating and A/C system diagnosis on our a/c and found out it has mold and other allergens. Apparently, we were running our a/c too cold and not maintaining it respectfully. We also discovered that the a/c caused our skin’s arteries to constrict, slowing down blood flow in the body. This exposed us to sickness. The heating and A/C repairman fixed the a/c and gave a repair schedule that we had to follow to keep our lake house safe.