Our friends bought us new Heating plus A/C units when our apartment burned down.
We had only had our cooling system for about 3 weeks when our apartment went up in flames.
After the fire, we discovered that it was our ancient cooling system that had caused the fire. The entire month before the fire, my fiance was telling me that I needed to get the furnace checked out because it was making odd noises. I called the heating in addition to cooling business in addition to asked if they could send an Heating plus A/C worker to our house, but the Heating plus A/C worker was booked up until the next week. When the fire first came, I thought it was my fault because I knew I needed to do something with my furnace since it was making world noises. The good thing is that we had greak insurance on our cooling system in addition to furnace, so we got new 1s for free. The heating in addition to cooling business welcomed us at the door in addition to helped us option out several brand new heating in addition to cooling units. We chose a new central cooling system in addition to a new overheated water boiler oil furnace! On top of these several Heating plus A/C units, the heating in addition to cooling store provided us an whole-house air purifier for half off! To top it all off they sent 1 of their best Heating plus A/C workers to install our units for half off as well. We were so thankful that the heating in addition to cooling business was so kind in addition to helpful to us after such a taxing time in our life. Although it was a furnace from that unique Heating plus A/C store that caused our apartment to burn down, their helpfulness in addition to generosity made us want to be their clients for life.