I decided to install an air conditioning in my house after going to see my aunt, the idea struck me on my second visit to her venue, and her house regularly had the right indoor temperature and fresh, breathable air.
- On asking her about how she manages to keep her house fresh and warm, she told me it is because of her air conditioning unit.
I became curious and asked her to guide me through an HVAC installation process to improve my home’s indoor environment. She obliged and linked me to her HVAC specialist. I talked to the HVAC professional and asked him to come over to my place for HVAC equipment sizing. He came over one weekend and determined the right air conditioning method for my home. He did everything by the book and installed a reliable HVAC system. I noticed the difference in my indoor living environment right away after the installation. In particular, my child was ecstatic because she knew that her allergies wouldn’t be a concern anymore, my wife, too, was excited because she didn’t have to deal with molds and fungi that kept growing on our dining room walls despite our best efforts to keep them away. This didn’t last long before my child began to experience allergic reactions. I contacted my heating and air conditioning supplier for help, and she came to my rescue. She performed an HVAC method diagnosis on my air conditioning and found out it has mold and other allergens. Apparently, we were running our air conditioning too cold and not maintaining it officially. We also discovered that the air conditioning caused our skin’s arteries to constrict, slowing down blood flow in the body. This exposed us to sickness. The HVAC repairman fixed the air conditioning and offered a repair schedule that we had to follow to keep our house safe.