My kids & I went to see my parents for the weekend.
It was my mom’s birthday & the people I was with and I wanted to surprise her for the weekend.
Both of us had a good time while the people I was with and I were there & the kids got to play games with their cousinsâ€¦ On the way home, the people I was with and I had trouble with the car & the people I was with and I ended up spending the evening in a hotel. I did not have a lot of money & I did not have a debit card, so the people I was with and I had to stay in a cheap motel. The hotel Heating & Air Conditioning component was really filthy & disgusting. I could see visible mold on the inside of the unit & the indoor air odored bad every time the air conditioner started running. I told the staff person that I wanted a odd room, however the guy said it was the only room available at the cheap rate. I tried to tell the guy that mold was an issue, but he did not care if left the hotel or stayed. My kids & I put up with the odory odor in the air & the mold spores on the air conditioner. Both of us had to get some rest that evening. Both of us only spent more than 2 thirds inside the hotel room. As soon as the sun came up, I packed up the kids & the people I was with and I decided to go to the mechanic to get their car fixed, and for 7 days after that hotel stay, my kids & I had a sore throat & a cough. I really feel the mold spores on the hotel Heating & Air Conditioning component was the problem.