The hotel HVAC component was certainly filthy

My kids and I went to see our parents for the weekend.

It was our mom’s birthday and we wanted to surprise her for the weekend.

We had a good time while we were there and the kids got to play games with their cousins! On the way home, we had trouble with the automobile and we ended up spending the night in a hotel. I didn’t have a lot of money and I didn’t have a credit card, so we had to stay in a cheap motel. The hotel HVAC component was certainly filthy and disgusting. I could see visible mold on the inside of the machine and the indoor air smelled bad every time the air conditioning started running. I told the staff person that I wanted a unusual room, but the guy said it was the only room available at the cheap rate. I tried to tell the guy that mold was an issue, even though he didn’t care if left the hotel or stayed. My kids and I put up with the smelly smell in the air and the mold spores on the air conditioning. We had to get some rest that night. We only spent six hours inside the hotel room. As soon as the sun came up, I packed up the kids and we made the choice to go to the mechanic to get their automobile fixed! For 7 days after that hotel stay, our kids and I had a sore throat and a cough. I certainly suppose the mold spores on the hotel HVAC component was the problem.

boiler repair