The hotel HVAC unit was absolutely filthy

My kids and I went to see my parents for the weekend.

It was my mom’s birthday and we wanted to surprise her for the weekend.

We had a great time while we were there and the kids got to play games with their cousins. On the way home, we had trouble with the car and we ended up spending the night in a hotel. I didn’t have a lot of money and I didn’t have a credit card, so we had to stay in a cheap motel. The hotel HVAC unit was absolutely filthy and disgusting. I could see visible mold on the inside of the machine and the indoor air smelled awful every time the air conditioner started running. I told the staff person that I wanted a different room, but the guy said it was the only room available at the cheap rate. I tried to tell the guy that mold was an issue, but he didn’t care if left the hotel or stayed. My kids and I put up with the stinky smell in the air and the mold spores on the air conditioner. We had to get some rest that night. We only spent six hours inside the hotel room. As soon as the sun came up, I packed up the kids and we went to the mechanic to get their car fixed. For 7 days after that hotel stay, my kids and I had a sore throat and a cough. I absolutely think the mold spores on the hotel HVAC unit was the problem.

Heating corporation