The vents are letting some air in

I recognize our job has more dangers than I really considered before. I mean, I work in a craft coors brewery, where there are plenty of things that can entirely  hurt you in a significant way. There are tons of warm sizzling water, spitting steam, slippery ladders plus floors that could really cause you extreme physical damage… but luckily for me, I manage to avoid most of the dangerous action. Since I work in the office, managing logistics for the company each day, I really don’t have to come into contact with as much of the dangerous production as other people do. That’s why I was shocked when I had a recent work-related mishap at home which caused fantastic injury. It all began when I was given a portion of “homework beer” from our work, meaning tons of cans to bring home plus sample for QC. I began lugging all the brew home, but soon found that I couldn’t drink it as fast as it was assigned. Soon, I had an entire closet of coors saved up, just waiting for guests to help me consume it. The only concern is, our thermostat didn’t get the memo about coors having identifiable  storage conditions. I arrived home one day to find that our AC equipment had rapidly shut down that day. My thermostat had short circuited, plus the central cooling component powered down hours ago in the middle of a blazing sizzling summer time day. When I walked into the house, I promptly found myself laying on the floor. My coors closet had exploded in the heat plus humidity, plus colors flowed freely out onto the cement floor where I now lay. After slipping on our homework coors plus splitting our leg, I took HVAC maintenance plus OSHA safety a lot more seriously.

local HVAC