You wouldn’t ever think that something as small as a sock could wreak havoc in your life. I mean, a sock is a sock, right? It’s not big or scary of made out of anything dangerous at all. It’s a sock! Well, in my life recently, socks have become a symbol of wasted time and energy and money. I know that sounds a little bit crazy, but let me tell you what happened. First of all, my son flushed a sock down the toilet in our hallway bathroom. Plumbing does not like socks, let me tell you. Our toilet got all clogged up and then the whole bathroom flooded and I had to call a plumber! So that was one way we wasted time and money. Next, somehow a random sock somehow got sucked into the wrong dryer air vent and plugged up our dryer! And I had to get an appliance specialist to come out and fix the dryer! Now, to top it all off, a sock got sucked into our air conditioning return and somehow made its way to our central air conditioning system. Apparently, when a random sock gets stuck inside the inner workings of your central air conditioner, it’s never a good thing! We couldn’t figure out why the thermostat control wouldn’t work and turn the A/C on for us when we tried to adjust the temperature. When my husband finally went down to inspect the A/C system in the basement, he found this crazy sock in there! We couldn’t figure it out. But it had done some serious damage to our air conditioning system already and we had to call the HVAC company to come and repair it. Stupid socks.
July 21, 2021
July 21, 2021