We also discovered that the air conditioner caused our skin’s arteries to constrict, slowing down blood flow in the body
I decided to install an air conditioner in my home after visiting my uncle. The idea struck me on my fourth visit to his place. His home always had the right indoor temperature and fresh, breathable air. On asking him about how he manages to keep his home fresh and warm, he told me it is because of his air conditioning system. I became curious and asked him to guide me through an HVAC installation process to improve my home’s indoor environment. He obliged and linked me to his HVAC technician. I talked to the HVAC professional and asked him to come over to my place for HVAC equipment sizing. He came over one weekend and determined the right air conditioning system for my home. He did everything by the book and installed a reliable HVAC system. I noticed the difference in my indoor living environment immediately after the installation. In particular, my son was extremely happy because he knew that his allergies wouldn’t be a problem anymore. My wife, too, was excited because he didn’t have to deal with molds and fungi that kept growing on our kitchen walls despite our best efforts to keep them away. But this didn’t last long before my son began to experience allergic reactions. I contacted my HVAC contractor for help, and he came to my rescue. He performed an HVAC system diagnosis on my air conditioner and found out it has mold and other allergens. Apparently, we were running our air conditioner too cold and not maintaining it regularly. We also discovered that the air conditioner caused our skin’s arteries to constrict, slowing down blood flow in the body. This exposed us to sickness. The HVAC repairman fixed the air conditioner and provided a maintenance schedule that we had to follow to keep our home safe.