Ended up having to replace the whole Heating & Air Conditioning unit

When my family started getting sick at home, I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Eventually I came to the conclusion that something in the house was making us sick.

I didn’t think if I had to have the air duct method cleaned or what. So I ended up calling my brother & he said that the two of us could all stay over at his house until the two of us figured things out. I ended up calling the Heating & Air Conditioning corporation to send one of their Heating & Air Conditioning professionals out. The Heating & Air Conditioning professional said the air duct could be cleaned, however that wasn’t the pressing issue; He used a carbon monoxide detector & came to find that there was carbon monoxide leaking from my Heating & Air Conditioning unit, upon further inspection, he discovered that there was a crack in the heat exchanger. He told me this was a drastic issue & it was a great thing that I had the windows opened in my beach house for ventilation. I did that because fresh air was the only thing that made us assume better. I l received that if I didn’t open the windows, the two of us all could have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I can’t tell you how exhausting this made me feel, knowing that I could have been the cause for my entire family dying, however at least I did the right thing & got them out of the house. I thought I could just have the heat exchanger replaced & everything would be fine, although I actually had to replace the entire Heating & Air Conditioning device which was actually extravagant.

Cooling and heating company